It promises to be a veritable gastronomic feast! The “house“ chefs have each chosen a distinguished guest with whom to form a multi-Michelin-starred duo and deliver an exceptional four-hands dinner. An important moment for gastronomy, the meeting between
two talents, two visions of cooking and two personalities. The duo comprising Marcel Ravin, Michelin-starred chef of the Blue Bay, and Michel Sarran, double Michelin-starred chef of the eponymous restaurant in Toulouse, will be opening the festivities on 29 May. They will be delivering a dinner that merges their universes and plays with the flavours of their
childhood — Caribbean for one and South Western for the other. This first festival will draw to a close in November with an evening in the Salle Médecin of the Casino de Monte-Carlo where Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer chefs will prepare a dinner of their signature dishes.
• 29 May: dinner at Blue Bay, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort. Marcel Ravin and Chef Michel Sarran, restaurant Michel Sarran**, Toulouse.
• 11 June: dinner at Le Grill, Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo & 12 June: lunch and dinner at Le Grill, Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo. Franck Cerutti and Chef Riccardo Camanini, from the restaurant Lido 84*, Gardone Riviera (Lake Garda, Italy).
• September, date TBC: Elsa, Monte-Carlo Beach
• 15 October: dinner at Louis XV-Alain Ducasse at Hotel de Paris. Dominique Lory and Chef Michel Guérard from Les Prés d’Eugénie*** at Eugénie-les-Bains.
• 5 November: dinner at Blue Bay, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort. Marcel Ravin and Chef Mauro Colagreco from Le Mirazur*** in Menton
• November: Closing dinner at Casino de Monte-Carlo
Blue Bay, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort:
Tel. +377 98 06 03 60
Louis XV-Alain Ducasse & Grill:
Tel. 377 98 06 88 64