The world’s oldest watch manufacturer has been in continuous production since being founded in 1755. Now it is opening its first boutique in the Principality. Known for its commitment to Métiers d’Arts, Vacheron Constantin has opened a shop in the historic Opéra buildings in Golden Square with direct access to the Place du Casino. All the prestigious company’s collections — Patrimony, Overseas, Traditionnelle, Malte and Egerie and more — are slated along with some exclusive pieces presented in an intimate and welcoming atmosphere. For very good reason! This is where the Maison is unveiling its new private bespoke design concept.
Casino de Monte-Carlo
Allée François Blanc